Thursday, January 28, 2016

Clean and Simple - Be Mine

I got home from work tonight, feeling very grumpy....not sure why.  Maybe I was hungry ...maybe I was tired....maybe I didn't feel like driving into the city, whatever it was, I started to feel better when I went into my craft room later this evening to make this challenge.  Paper crafting is so relaxing.   



This weeks challenge from CAS Colours & Sketches, made me turn my head this way, and that.  Hope you like it.

I used Stampin Up Rose Red cardstock as my base card, then added white cardstock at an angle and a heart from the January Stampin Up Paper Pumpkin.  Stamped with Watermelon Wonder...and added a few sequins.




Cheers
Anne

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely card Anne. Really love how that heart is part off the card, just like we'd stamp an image off to the side too. Great design.
    Hugs,
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! Love the heart off the panels. Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how the heart matches the off the edge look with the rectangle in the sketch. Thanks for joining us at CC&S this week. Stef x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anne - the sketch made me turn my head this way and that too! Glad it wasn't just me. I like the way that your heart falls off the edge of the card, as Stef said. Thanks for joining us at CAS Colours & Sketches this week. Hope to see you back again. Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with my teammates - taking the heart off the edge of the card, to go along with the tilted panel, was a clever idea! I'm glad you were able to use CC&S for some "crafting therapy"! :) Thanks for sharing your card with us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great use of the sketch and a fab Valentines card. Thanks for playing along at CC&S this week
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete