Wednesday, January 27, 2016

First Challenge Ever...

So one of the reasons I wanted to start a blog, was to join in some of the card sketches and colour challenges that are out there.  I didn't really understand what a card sketch and/or colour challenge was at first....having only been making cards for 3 months.  My Stampin Up rep Sandy, usually comes up with a card idea for our group, or I copy one from a magazine.  So to come up with my own design based on a template (card sketch) or colour challenge sounded like lots of fun. Especially when you see all the other cards people are posting.



So here is my first attempt at a card sketch.  I hope I can figure out how to upload and link to The Paper Players.  Be gentle on me.


I used blue cardstock from Michael's to make the base card, and All A Bloom paper from Stampin Up. The little flower in the centre was a stamp from Inkadinkado - Floral Inspiration.  

Thought this would be a great card for a man....not too fussy.

Hope you like it.   

Cheers
Anne

6 comments:

  1. Awesome job on finishing your first challenge card! Love it! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you joined the Players for your first challenge! Your card is lovely! I adore the sweet single flower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHEEEEE! So glad you jumped in and participated in your first challenge, Anne, especially since it was OUR challenge! You uploaded it perfectly and it is a beautiful card...love your colors and all the sweet layers! Thanks for sharing it with us this week at the Players! Hope to see you participate in lots more challenges, and come back soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you LeAnne.....I will for sure. Got the bug now :)

      Delete