Friday, February 19, 2016

Box of Delights

Wednesday was such an exciting day.....not only did my Paper Pumpkin kit arrive from Stampin Up, but my Demonstrator starter kit did too!!!  I couldn't decide what to open first.  Turned out I could open neither, as we had to drive into the City straight after work to visit my hubby's step mother in her new home.  It was pretty late by the time we got home...but I have to admit, I did rip open the boxes and steal a peek!!  

Talking of boxes, I am really enjoying the entire papercraft world.  Cards were my craft of choice at first, but watching video's on Youtube and seeing fabulous boxes and bags on Pinterest...I naturally had to have a go.  Have to admit, I am becoming quite fond of them, all the scoring, cutting and folding.  

Here is my latest....it will actually fit up to 4 cards and envelopes inside.  Cool!



Cheers
Anne


No comments:

Post a Comment