Thursday, February 4, 2016

Boxes & Bags

One of my favourite blogs to follow is Sam Hammond's.  She is a UK Stampin Up rep, and her blog can be found at pootle.co.uk    Sam often makes a video to go along with her projects and of course being from England myself, I love to listen to her accent. Makes me smile...brings back lovely memories. 

This past few days, she has begun what she calls Pootles SpringWatch, and will post a video every day for the next 14 days showcasing the Spring/Summer catalogue and Sale-A-Bration products.  I decided to play along with her, and although I don't have half the stuff she does (many of which are now on my "must have" list) I grabbed what I had in my craft room and made the following.   Well pleased with how they turned out. 






Have to say though...it took me two attempts for both ha ha.  Sam makes it look so easy, and I am still all fingers and thumbs at the moment.  Two days down....twelve to go, so exciting!!

Cheers
Anne


No comments:

Post a Comment