Sunday, February 21, 2016

Friday is Launch.....

I am so excited....Friday evening is my Stampin Up Launch party.  Spent the entire weekend working on some thank you gifts for my guests, making a sample of the card we will all make and of course cutting out the pieces required for each guest.  Their own little baggie of fun.   The particular stamp we are going to use, I have fallen madly in love with....so will they I think too!!  I can't wait to demonstrate it, and watch as my guests enjoy the fun of making it while learning a new technique.

I also have a Stampin Up website now too, where you can check out the new products, weekly deals and see my upcoming events.  As I set up more Classes and Workshops, you will want to stop by often.   

Check it out www.colourfulcards.stampinup.net 

Cheers
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment