Sunday, February 7, 2016

Layering

I love layering and matting cards...think the first time I fell in love with this simple technique was at my first Stampin Up party last December. Had a bunch of my friends over and Sandy (the Stampin Up demonstrator) showed us how to make a beautiful black and white Christmas card. I wish I had kept it now...but gave it to some very special people, so it's all good.  

Using that same technique and a card I CASE'd from one of my favourite Bloggers I made this card on Friday night.  Isn't it stunning??



I used a pre scored white card base from Michaels, then layered with Stampin Up Whisper White and Pool Party card stock.  Stamped this pretty flower from Inkadinkadoo Floral Inspirations and coloured it with Pool Party marker and Wild Wasabi.  Added a few sparkling rhinestones to the flower centres. So pretty. 

Hope you like it?? 
Cheers
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment