Monday, February 1, 2016

Playing with the Paper Players

I so enjoyed playing with The Paper Players last week, that I decided to do it again!!  This week, the challenge is a Tic-Tac-Toe style.  You choose three squares, across, down or diagonally and using the words inside, make a card.  

I choose to do the three squares down the left hand side.  Flowers; Die Cuts; Yellow.  Now, you have to promise not to show this card to my son....who is turning 25 in October...because this might just be for him???!!! 




I used white card stock for the base card, a yellow card stock layer and then stamped a small piece of white card with pretty flowers from Number Of Years stamp set from Stampin Up. Then I stamped the 2 and 5 with Daffodil Delight to match the flowers and die cut them with the matching Number of Years Die's.  I added some ribbon and little sparkly gems.  The sentiment is a new stamp set I picked up this weekend at Michael's....Birthday Assortment from Stampendous.

Hope you like it??

Cheers
Anne

5 comments:

  1. Anne, your card is really pretty. So glad that you played along with The Paper Players again this week. I haven't had a chance to use this set yet and your card gives me some great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Colleen, I thought it was funny we both picked the same row. I like your card very much too.

      Delete
  2. This is lovely! The yellow and your flowers are so pretty! So glad you joined us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda, I don't have too many shades of ink pads yet...but luckily, I had yellow :)

      Delete
  3. I love the cheerfulness of this card...yellow is so happy! And we're happy that you shared this with us this week!

    ReplyDelete