Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Deals...Deals...Deals!


Did you know....every single Tuesday, Stampin Up puts five items from the catalogue on sale.  Amazing deals that change every week, so be sure to stop by and check them out.  Click on this SHOP NOW link to go directly to my store to see this weeks amazing deals.  


Another great deal you may not be aware of is actually the reason I joined Stampin Up.   So you all know I went with a friend to a Stampin Club one evening back in November last year.  Fell in love with making cards.  I had a Stampin Up party at my house the following month, then another the month after.   The demonstrator - Sandy - told me I should join ..."especially now." Why now I asked??  Well, until the end of March, during their Sale-A-Bration time period anyone who joins Stampin Up and pays $125 gets $195 worth of products, stamps, paper etc....which you get to choose yourself, its not pre-picked...AND the big one for me, FREE SHIPPING on the entire order!   

Great way to purchase your favourite products at a discount....or use it to make a little extra cash and hold the odd Class or Workshop.   If you would like more information, either contact me....or click on this link to go straight to my website to learn more.



No comments:

Post a Comment