Monday, March 28, 2016

Easter Blessings

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend??  Mine was fabulous...although it started a bit on the rocky side, as I feared I was catching my husbands bad cold.  But stuffing my body full of vitamins and cold medicine seemed to do the trick.

I did a fair bit of crafting....made these adorable little boxes, which I filled with covered mini eggs.  These were for my guests on Easter Sunday for dinner.  12 in all.  They were actually wedding favour boxes, but I adapted them for Easter and used the lovely Wildflower Fields designer series paper from the Sale-A-Bration catalogue to make them.  Gotta love free stuff.




Sunday morning, before the turkey went into the oven, I made two cards..."You're In My Thoughts" and "Feel Better" both with the same stamp set, Best Thoughts, but completely different colours.  I will blog about them as soon as they have been received.

Then once the turkey was in the oven, and I had a few hours to kill.....well, you guessed it, I went into my craft room and made this adorable little box set, containing four  3" x 3" cards and envelopes.    



I used Pool Party cardstock to make the box, and the Birthday Boutique designer series paper on white card stock to make the cards. Used the large oval punch for the sentiment "For You"....so love that little punch.  I have to get the scalloped edge oval punch soon!!  Added a few of the little candy dots to flair.  

Love this little box, and can see myself making lots more.  Great way to use up the little scraps of designer series paper too.

Today I made the two cards we will be making in my April 2 Class.  Can't tell you about those, as its such fun to surprise you all. More details about the Class tomorrow on the blog and Facebook...so stay tuned.  So that was my lovely long Easter weekend.....hope yours was as much fun as mine.  

Cheers
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment