Sunday, March 13, 2016

Easter Treat Box Anyone?

On Friday evening, my friend Karen came over to craft with me.  I hardly let the poor girl talk as I was so excited to show her my new Envelope Punch Board.  It was one of the Tuesday weekly specials that I simply couldn't resist.  Not only does it make "Any" size envelope for "Any" size card...you can use it to make boxes and other paper-crafts.  Here is one of my favourite little treat boxes at the moment.  This project uses just a 6" x 6" piece of DSP. 


For mine I used the Have A Cuppa Designer Series Paper Stack, and fastened them with a mini brad.  I thought they would make lovely little Easter treat boxes, so filled them with the wrapped little mini eggs and although you don't see it on this picture, punched out the words Happy Easter with my new large Oval punch and popped it on the top.    I made a few to take with me to the craft fair next weekend.   I also thought they would make great little Tooth Fairy boxes.  What do you think???

Cheers
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment