Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Oh so cold....

I cannot believe how cold its been today.  As I type this ....I think its only -11 with a windchill of -17....but boy is it windy!!   Just took my little dog for a walk before bed and neither of us made it past the end of the driveway.  And apparently there is another major snow storm coming in overnight....great!  This had better be March coming in like a LION so it can go out like a LAMB!!

Talking of lamb's...check out this cute little lamb.  



I used Lost Lagoon cardstock, Whisper White cardstock and some All A Bloom designer paper, which I think is retired now.  The adorable little lamb is from the Occasions catalogue and is called Easter Lamb, its a wood mount stamp but so adorable for only $12.00 cdn.  The flowers I stamped in Lost Lagoon and Daffodil Delight with the stamps from February's Paper Pumpkin kit.  Then added some little candy dots and rhinestones.  I hope you like it.

Cheers
Anne

1 comment: