Thursday, March 31, 2016

Playing with the Players

Last night, my friend Karen came over to craft with me.  I thought it would be fun to use a sketch and see what we could both come up with. 





Here is my card.  I used scraps of the Wildflower Fields designer series paper, which I flagged by hand.  Some Whisper White cardstock for the base and the sentiment is from the Grateful Bunch stamp set.



This sketch is from the Paper Players blog.

Sketches are fun, and its a great way to inspire your creative juices if you are stuck for a card design.  

The Paper Players are fun to play with, and challenges are set every week.  Try one, you will like it.

I hope you like my card....and if you would like to purchase any of the products I used to make this card, please visit my online store, or simply click on one of the pictures in the product list below for more information.


Product List



Cheers
Anne

2 comments:

  1. The designer paper you chose looks awesome together! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your banners...very clever way to incorporate those three panels! Pretty card! Thanks for playing with my sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete