Sunday, March 6, 2016

St. Pawty's Day Vender Bazaar

I am getting ready for my first craft show - March 19th, 2016.  Its the second annual St. Pawty's Day Vendor Bazaar and a fundraiser, where all proceeds go to Furry Tales Rescue & A Chance Rescue.  Being a dog owner and cat lover...our furry friends play a huge role in my life...so I am thrilled to be taking part in this.  My first one as a Stampin Up Demonstrator!!



I am busy making cards and gifts that would fit any occasion or upcoming special events, like Easter for example....and came up with this one.  



I used Blushing Bride cardstock and the beautiful Birthday Boutique DSP for layering.  The adorable elephant showering hearts all around is actually from Michael's along with the Easter Blessings stamp.  I coloured the image in using Blushing Bride and Mint Macaron inks and my blender pen, and finished the elephant off with a wink of stella to make him sparkle.  I added some little heart confetti to finish the magic.

Thought this card was a good fit for this weeks
The Paper Players challenge...what do you think??



Cheers
Anne




4 comments:

  1. Ann that little elephant is adorable! With a change of sentiment I could see this card appropriate for so many occasions. Thanks for playing along with my challenge this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandy. I agree, lots of great ways to use this stamp.

      Delete
  2. Sweet spring colors and a cute shower of hearts! Glad you joined us at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete