Friday, April 29, 2016

Classes and New Friends

Last Friday night was my monthly class.....it's one of my favourite things to do, invite friends over to stamp with me. Three lovely ladies came over and we made two cards. We chatted, we drank tea, we laughed all while crafting and playing with paper.  So relaxing.  Here is what we made.....


The first card we made used the little notecards from Stampin Up and some lovely birthday boutique designer series paper. The second card, a bouquet of petite petals (the first stamp set I ever purchased from Stampin Up)...some we stamped and some we punched out. So what do you think??  Would you like to join me one evening to play with paper, stamps and ink??

My next class has two options to fit your busy lives.  Either Friday May 13 at 7:00pm OR Saturday May 14 at 10:00am.  Both classes are two hours and cost $10.  It's the same two cards each day, you just choose what day suits your schedule.  We will be working with card stock, english garden designer series paper, garden in bloom stamp set, vellum paper and embossing powder.

Click the Classes & Events tab in the main menu above to register.

Cheers
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment