Wednesday, April 20, 2016

New Page Layout

So some of you may have noticed that my blog layout has changed slightly.  I wanted to make this blog your "go to" place to find out all about my Colourful Cards.  To see my latest creations, find out where I get my fabulous products, watch out for upcoming vendor events where I sell my cards, plus find my class and workshop schedules, so you can learn how to make your own Colourful Cards too.  

Of course, I couldn't have done this on my own....I called a friend.  Sandy popped over one evening last week and helped me sort out the technical stuff.  It took her maybe 10 minutes to set me up and show me how to do the rest myself.  Sandy has her own business, doing just this and more.  She specializes in web and graphic design, writing and editing.   Check out her website: 

http://www.sandfire.ca/

Thank you so much Sandy, for all the help and lovely visit over a cuppa tea!!




Cheers
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment