Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Oxford Mills Spring Fair

I am doing another vendor show this weekend.  This time to help out the Oxford Mills Girl Guides.  




Vendor shows are so much fun.  First off, I get to showcase my Colourful Cards and pretty boxes.  I get to meet lots of new people that I can talk to about my Colourful Cards ...the Classes I offer, Stampin Club and Workshops.  I mean, wouldn't you like to know more about Stampin Club and how you can earn FREE products from my online store???  

Second, its great fun hanging out with the other vendors.  One of my favourites, Megan Glenn from Good Vibes will be there.  If you have not heard of her, she is a young lady who designs and sews her own accessories, from infinity scarfs to makeup bags.  As if that is not enough, she also donates volunteer hours to local groups based on the amount of items she sells at her craft shows. Impressive young lady...check out her Facebook Page.

And Third, let's help the Oxford-On-Rideau Girl Guides and Ranges raise funds for their trip to Toronto.  Come out and support them, you will be glad you did!!  

Saturday April 9   8am - 1pm
Oxford On Rideau Public School, 50 Water Street, Oxford Mills.

No comments:

Post a Comment