Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Spider Webs and Special Occasions

As I sit here this morning and watch the cardinals, chickadee's and some other noisy little black bird swooping onto the bird feeder, I noticed the sun catching on the bare brown branches.   No buds starting yet, but all the tree's were linked with sparkling spider's webs.  I had never noticed that before, or perhaps I had never been up this early before. It was quite magical.

Here is a card I made this past weekend for another magical occasion, my friends daughter Charlotte was being confirmed.  I wanted her to remember the special occasion with more than just a card....so I made a detachable bookmark for her to keep forever.  


Hope you like it....I heard she did :)   Have a great day.

Cheers
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment