Saturday, May 7, 2016

Birthday Wishes

Earlier this week, it was my cousin Janet's birthday  She lives in England, so of course I don't get to see her often.  She's a bit older than me (five years) and was my idol growing up.  I would often stay over at my Auntie's house and our Jan and I would sleep together in her single bed, two little girls, giggling and talking into the night.  We caused mischief at our Nanna's house, screamed with laughter when out with my Mum....and almost got thrown out of a restaurant once!!  She taught me all sorts of things growing up, and I was sad to leave her when I moved to Canada in my mid 20's.  We meet up occasionally, New York City or when I fly home for a vacation.....and we still get into mischief...even at our age ha ha.

To wish my cousin a very Happy Birthday, I sent her this card.  




I used the Rose Wonder stamp set, Rose Red cardstock to layer on the Whisper White card base and the Rose Red Classic Stampin Pad to colour the rose using my blending pens.  Old Olive for the leaves.  

Don't forget, you can click on any of the highlighted links above to take you to that item, in my Stampin Up store.  

If you are interested in learning how to make your own colourful cards....click on the tab Classes and Events above for more information and to register for my next class.

Cheers
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment