Thursday, May 12, 2016

Class This Weekend

Last night, I was scanning Pinterest, looking for another card idea that would fit my Class projects for this weekend.   I had already designed one card, using my new stamp set Garden In Bloom which is so adorable, as is the matching designer series paper...but I needed another.   Typically, we make two cards during the two hour class.  As I was searching, a thought hit me.....why not offer the two cards, PLUS a special thank you gift for attendee's.   Something fun to showcase Paper Pumpkin!!   



So for this SATURDAY's CLASS....attendees will receive a bonus project/card to make....and the exciting news for you is....there is still room in Saturday's class.   So sign up now to REGISTER!!   

Class fee is $10 for two cards, OR FREE with a $40 order.

All the cardstock, designer series paper, adhesives, embellishments, envelopes and refreshments are provided.  

Oh and yes, I did find the perfect card design to fit the class projects, which I am excited to share, and show you how to make.  

Cheers
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment