Sunday, May 29, 2016

Just Sitting Here

Early yesterday morning, I arrived back in Canada, after a fabulous trip to Las Vegas with my hubby and son.  We met up with my father and brother, who flew in from England, and spent the week together...watching shows, playing the slot machines, walking till our muscles hurt and eating....oh gosh, so much eating!! I had an amazing time. 


From the bridge at the Bellagio looking up the strip


Didn't particularly like the fact that I lost a whole nights sleep coming back, or that the extreme heat appeared to have followed us home....but glad to be back in my own bed, and eating regular sized portions.

I was super glad to get home to a Stampin Up parcel!!  Especially as it contained the project life items I had ordered.  I have tried scrapbooking before, but found it too tedious, so thought I would give Project Life I try.  Its like scrapbooking, but quicker and easier....yet still the fun of creative design.  I am going to start with the Vegas trip and see how I get on.  I am also planning to do a Project Life Class...and have ordered more stuff to share with you all!!

I did miss making cards while I was gone, so spent the entire day today playing with my new paper products!!  Using one of my new stamp sets, "Sitting Here" and the new In-Colour ink pads and card stock (all due to be released on June 1 in the new catalogue), I created this lovely little card.  I combined a few Pinterest designs to come up with this one.  Hope you like it.


If you would like to receive notification of upcoming CLASSES AND EVENTS in and around the Kemptville, Ontario area, please click on this link to be added to my gmail group list.  http://goo.gl/forms/KRvPVe3gOKcygg9t2

Or click on the Classes and Events tab above to see when my next class is and register, space is limited.  

Have a great week.

Cheers
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment