Monday, May 23, 2016

May I Thank You

Did you know, that every month to thank my lovely customers for purchasing Stampin Up products from me, I send them a little thank you card or gift.  It's just my way of showing my appreciation as I build this little business.  I don't have too many customers yet, but certainly enjoy the company of those I do, and I think we have lots of fun at my Colourful Card Classes each month.

Here are my April thank you cards.



If you would like to purchase Stampin Up products from me, simply click on the SHOP NOW tab above.  It will take you directly to my online store.

If you would like to attend one of my monthly classes, click on the CLASSES AND EVENTS tab above to find out when the next one will be and how to register.

If you would like to receive notification of upcoming CLASSES AND EVENTS in and around the Kemptville, Ontario area, please click on this link to be added to my gmail group list.  http://goo.gl/forms/KRvPVe3gOKcygg9t2

Have a wonderful long weekend...and THANKS for stopping by to see my Colourful Cards.

Cheers
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment