Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Mothers

So how was your Mother's Day this past weekend?   Was it fabulous??  Mine was lovely.  One of my son's was in Toronto with his band, performing at the Canadian Music Week.  He's a drummer, so yes, I am glad he has finally moved out at twenty six years of age, but I did miss having him around this weekend.  My youngest son was home, and treated me to a lovely breakfast, including strawberries all spelled out to say MOM.  




I didn't make a card for my Mum....sadly she passed away at 80 years of age 18 months ago, but I was honoured to make not one, but four Mothers Day cards for a friend.



I used several different stamp sets, colours and cardstock.  Let me know below in the comments which is your favourite, and I will tell you how I made it.  

If you are interested in learning how to make your own colourful cards....click on the tab Classes and Events above for more information and to register for my next class.  There is a Class this weekend!!  

Have a great week,

Cheers
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment