Friday, May 20, 2016

New Class Schedule Posted & Extra Stampin Rewards

Would you like to host your own Stampin Up Workshop???   Invite some friends over for some crafty times??   Or bring them to my place and play with paper, stamps and ink.   During the month of June, Stampin Up is offering all hostesses an extra $40 in stampin rewards when your party has $400 or more in sales.  I still have some room on my Calendar, so let me know.



If you would rather just come to one of my classes....the new June schedule is up!!  Please click on the tab above, CLASSES AND EVENTS, to take you to the information and registration.

If you cannot make the two Classes in June (by the way, they are both the same Class, just on two different dates to help with your scheduling) but you want to be advised of any future upcoming classes, please follow this link to be added to my Class email list.   http://goo.gl/forms/KRvPVe3gOKcygg9t2

Please note, I will not give out your email address to anyone, the list is my own personal Gmail Group and is only used for the purpose of advising you of upcoming card making classes and workshops.

Planning is underway for a Project Life Class, Mystery Hostess Workshop and a New Catalogue Open House.  Stay tuned!!

Cheers
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment