Monday, May 2, 2016

Special Birthdays

A friend of mine from work asked me to make a special birthday card for her this week.  It's so exciting when I get requests like this...while I love teaching others how to make their own cards, there is something wonderful about the trust someone else puts in you, to make a card for them.  This was not just any old birthday, but a 50th. 

I knew I wanted to use the Number of Years stamp and/or Die set, and the Its My Party designer series paper.  My friend also mentioned they were having a BBQ to celebrate with family so I dug up the perfect stamp  - it looks like a stack of hamburgers ha ha ( which was actually free in a British card magazine).....so I set to work to make a masculine 50th birthday card.  I ended up making two....


Which one do you think she chose??? Comment below, it will be fun to see your responses.

Don't forget, you can click on any of the highlighted links above to take you to that item, in my Stampin Up store.

If you are interested in learning how to make your own colourful cards....click on the tab Classes and Events above for more information and to register for my next class.

Cheers
Anne





No comments:

Post a Comment