Monday, June 27, 2016

For Your Little One


I tried to count last night how many people I know that are pregnant right now....seven (7)!!!!    Must have been something in the water as my Nan used to say.  Naturally the crochet hook came out to make some baby blankets and wee little outfits.....but every gift no matter how big or small, hand made or store bought, deserves a lovely card to go with it.  





I just purchased a really cute stamp set from Stampin Up called "Made With Love" ....this is going to come in really handy!!!  

Check out the first card I made with it.  Sold this particular card at my Colourful Cards Open House this weekend...but it's so cute, I might make it again using other colours of cardstock. What do you think??









If you would like the instructions on how I made this card, please leave me a message below....or sign up for my July Class...there's a good chance we will be making this or something similar!!   See Classes and Events for information and registration.

If you would like to receive notification of upcoming CLASSES AND EVENTS in and around the Kemptville, Ontario area, please click on this link to be added to my gmail group list.  http://goo.gl/forms/KRvPVe3gOKcygg9t2.  

Have a great week,

Cheers
Anne





No comments:

Post a Comment