Wednesday, June 15, 2016

My Stamp of the Month - Painter's Palette Week 2

I love getting new stamps.  The possibilities seem endless ...and there is always a need for a card, whether it's a thank you, I love you, happy birthday...or just a little expression of love.

To give you an idea of just how versatile our stamps are, I thought I would try something new.   Each month I will pick a stamp set....and every Wednesday show you a new card made with that stamp set.  Giving you at least 4-5 card 
ideas.

I chose Painter's Palette for June's stamp of the month.  I made this particular card last night, while crafting with a friend.  I just love the little splodges of colour.  The flower pot was from another stamp set, but you can see the idea...you could put anything into the frame!!



I used Black card stock for the base, Flirty Flamingo card stock for a layer and stamped onto whisper white.   I used flirty flamingo ruched ribbon and accented with pretty little pearls.

Just as a reminder, here is the card I produced last week for my June Stampin Class, which acts as Card #1 in this mini series.




I hope you like my first two cards using Painter's Palette.  

Cheers
Anne





No comments:

Post a Comment