Wednesday, June 1, 2016

New Catalogue is Here!!

Oh my goodness....I am so excited to share with you, the new Stampin Up annual 2016-17 catalogue is "LIVE".



Isn't it pretty!!  The new In-Colours are just gorgeous...Dapper Denim, Emerald Envy, Flirty Flamingo, Peekaboo Peach and Sweet Sugarplum.  There are so many "must have" stamp sets and plenty of new kits for us all to try!!  

Click the link to see the PDF version

For those of you attending my Colourful Cards stamping Class on Friday June 10th...YOU will receive your own catalogue to keep - free of charge, PLUS several gifts of thanks from me!!  Class is $10 or free with a $40 order.....no combined orders please.  We will be making two cards using TWO new stamp sets.  If you are interested in joining us (space is limited) click on the tab above CLASSES AND EVENTS to register.

Off to make my wish list....talk soon
Cheers
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment