Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Open House This Weekend

It's been 4 months since I became a Stampin Up Demonstrator, to get a discount on the lovely stamp sets and beautiful paper products....and to keep current with colour trends.  I didn't expect to be putting on monthly Classes or holding Workshops and Stamping Club's in my home on a regular basis.  I did expect to make lots of cards and sell them at vendor shows.  

I can honestly say, I am really enjoying this fabulous craft.  Its so relaxing...and the joy I get from giving a card just fills my heart.  Nothing beats a home-made card made with love....and there are so many occasions that call for a card.

This weekend, I thought I would share my love of card making with all my friends by having an Open House.  Not everyone wants to attend a Class or Workshop, but may just want to check out my cards, or fall in love with a particular stamp set....or beautiful designer series paper and card stock.  It's drop in style...stay for a minute, ten minutes, an hour...up to you.  


I will have 8-10 stamp sets out on display, each with two or three sample cards.  Like the one above.   All the new In-Colour Stampin Ink pads, matching Card stock and Embellishments.   Then there will be the Stampin up products...Envelope Punch Board, Acrylic Blocks, Foam Pad and so much more. 

Come and check out my Project Life album....see my recent trip to Vegas with my Dad.    

Naturally I will have some refreshments and snacks on hand...AND everyone who attends will receive a little thank you gift from me.  

Come learn about my July Classes, Workshops and Stampin Club. 

Here are the details...hope you can drop by??

FRIDAY         JUNE 24     7:00PM - 9:00PM

SATURDAY    JUNE 25     10:00AM - 1:00PM

113 Court Street, Kemptville, Ontario

Check out my Facebook Event page https://www.facebook.com/events/148576418887327/

Or leave a note below to let me know you can make it.  I want to make sure I have enough gifts for everyone!!

Cheers
Anne




No comments:

Post a Comment