Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Stamp Of The Month - Painter's Palette Week #4

I can't believe it's the last Wednesday in June already.....which also means, its the last week to show you samples of the new stamp set - Painter's Palette.  I really love the versatility of this stamp set, it can be used for so many occasions, in conjunction with other stamp sets or on its own.  Today I added the ice cream cones...( from the stamp set Honeycomb Happiness, which was a Free stamp set earned during Sale-A-Bration) ...popping off and falling off the easel.    



You might be able to tell I am a little partial to the ink splots ha ha.   I used my blender pen to colour in the ice cream cones, with a touch of Wink of Stella  added to the ice cream....probably a bit hard to see in this picture.  The card base was Melon Mambo card stock.

So as a refresher....below are all four of the cards made with Painter's Palette.  Which one do you like the best??  Comment below and it's yours!!   



If you would like to learn how to make Colourful Cards....and live in the Kemptville, Ontario area, check out my CLASSES AND EVENTS tab above to see when my next Class is.  

Cheers
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment