Friday, June 17, 2016

Thanks Again

I love sending thank you cards to people.  I send thank you cards to customers who shop with me each month.   Here is my May thank you cards for customers.  

I used the cute little Whisper White Note Cards, the now retired "Have a Cuppa" paper stack and some sweet little fabric flowers my friend gave me...adorned with a little pearl.   

Earlier this week, I gave a co-worker a thank you card.   Why?   Well I have this little dog, Alfie.  He is a toy poodle and due to some major health issues, we had to have all his teeth removed when he was 10 years old.  Little tinker is 14 now, totally deaf but still a bundle of black energy.  




So naturally, we cannot give him hard food to eat, has to be canned soft food.  Which...to put it mildly, stinks ha ha.  So I bought a cover, didn't fit.   Used aluminium foil....kept falling off.  Bought another hard plastic lid from Walmart....not even a close fit.  Then along comes Judy....my co-worker. She sells Avon in her spare time, and handed me an Avon Just For Pets brochure.  I was so excited...they had Pet Food Can Cover sets, only $7.99 and they are SILICONE!!!   Oh my gosh...they fit beautifully.  I am so happy....my family is so happy...and Alfie is always happy.  Here is the card I gave her.




I used Crumb Cake card stock, the lovely new Dapper Denim card stock and some Whisper White for the sentiment and elephant stamp...from the new Love You Lots stamp set.  This stamp set is only available to Hostesses.

If you are looking for an Avon rep in the Merrickville area, then please contact Judy Carroll  at carrlandfarm@bell.net.

Cheers
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment