Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Bella & Friends - Week #1

I am so excited to be able to share this gorgeous stamp set with you!   As soon as I saw it in the new catalogue last month, I knew I just had to have it.   Here is my first card sample for this month.



Isn't it just the cutest??   Here are the card dimensions....and below that, the list of supplies you will need to make your own.


Card Base:         8-1/2" x 5-1/2"  Whisper White Thick scored @ 4-1/4"
First Layer:        4" x 5-1/4"   Dapper Denim Cardstock
Image Layer:     3-3/4" x 5"  Whisper White Thick Cardstock
Scrap piece of Whisper White for the bird.


Product List


I hope you enjoyed this card...the first in the series of Bella & Friends.  If you would like to order these products online to make your own version...please use the Hostess Code shown in the top right hand corner of my blog.  Or if you live in the North Grenville area, contact me at baashunt@gmail.com to order direct from me.  You can also find me on Facebook at Colourful Cards by Anne Hunt.

Cheers
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment