Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Bella & Friends - Week #2

I love Wednesdays.....we are half way through the work week, and so much closer to the weekend.  Not to mention...it's the day to reveal another new sample of my Stamp of the Month! 

I am having so much fun with this months Stamp of the Month ...Bella & Friends. This is just the cutest stamp set...and comes with so many stamps (11) and options for designs.  Check out this weeks.


I used the masking technique to cover the dog and bird, then sponged the background.  I used various ink pads and my blender pen to colour the bird, balloon and dog.    Washi tape was added to the white card stock and some enamel shapes to finish it off.  Super cute.  What do you think??

If you would like to make this yourself, please check out the items I used below.  By clicking on a picture it will take you straight to my online store, where you can order direct.   Please remember to use the Hostess Code, located in the top right hand corner of my blog in order to receive a thank you gift from me.


Product List


Off to work on next weeks sample.  

Cheers
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment