Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Bella & Friends - Week 4

Hard to believe it almost the end of July already!  Today I watched a 15 minute video on the Stampin Up Demonstrator website, showing us some of the new products due to be released this September in the Holiday Catalogue.  Yes, Christmas stuff  and oh my gosh, I want them all!!  Thinking about it now, I should have done a Christmas in July Class....how much fun would that have been??

In the meantime, here is the final sample of Bella & Friends, my stamp set of the month.  I have had so much fun working with this stamp set, and actually made way more than 4 samples...but hey, who's counting :)



If you liked this card, and want to know what I used to make it....see the product list below.  Go ahead and CASE it...which means, Copy And Share Everything or change it up a little and add your own style.  

As a reminder, here are all four....




If you would like to know how to make colourful cards, please see the tab above CLASSES AND EVENTS for the next Class and Club dates....or contact me at baashunt@gmail.com if you would like to book your own Workshop, hosted right here in my Kemptville home.  No cleaning up and dishes for you!!  Just invite you friends over and bring a snack....YOU get all the hostess benefits and rewards.  Your friends get to "Make and Take" home a card and have some fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment