Monday, July 11, 2016

Class on Friday

On Sunday, I spent most of the day recovering from my beautiful niece's wedding in Ottawa, and planning my cards for this Friday's Colourful Cards class.  We will be making two cards, and this time I thought it would be fun to do a quick basic card, something a beginner would find super easy, and using the same stamp set AND design....pump it up using more colours, embellishments and throw in a new technique and fabulous new tip I recently learned myself.  Sort of a NOW and WOW cards.

Come and join the fun.   Class is on Friday July 15th at 7:00pm - 9:00pm.
Class fee is $10 with all supplies included, envelopes and tea/coffee.
Class is FREE with a $40 order.  No combined orders.

Please register by following this link:  http://goo.gl/forms/PykCRb3l6sV0yMyv2

If you cannot make this particular class, but like to be informed by email, when my next class is...follow this link and complete the form.  
http://goo.gl/forms/4cuiDTif24LraAYL2       I do not share anyone's email addresses.

Don't forget too.... Bonus Days will still be on!!   Earn yourself some bonus coupons to use in August.  


Have a great week.

Cheers
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment