Friday, July 1, 2016

June Thank You's

Its that time of the month when I send out cards of thanks to my lovely customers.   I am a bit worried about the Canada Post strike though....so if you don't get your cards right away, we all know whom to blame.  




This cute little stamp is called Bella and Friends and I am excited to say, will be my Stamp of the Month for July!!    Just wait until you see all the lovely cards I will be making with this darling little stamp set.

I used my favourite notecards to make them and coloured the dogs in using a variety of colouring implements.  Blender Pens and ink.....Stampin Write Markers and good old fashioned water pencil crayons with the Aqua Painters.  Each method was very relaxing but I think my favourite turned out to be using the Blender Pens.  What's your favourite method of colouring stamped images?

If you want to know how you get one of my exclusive Customer Thank You cards, simply attend one of my Classes, Workshops and/or Stampin Clubs and place an order......or order online from my Stampin Up store.  You certainly don't have to live close, my online store services all of Canada!!

Wishing all my customers, friends and family a very Happy Canada Day!!!

Cheers
Anne


No comments:

Post a Comment