Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Stand Up Card - Garden in Bloom

This weekend, while checking out some of my favourite Facebook pages, I came upon a really cool little storage container to hold Stampin Up Dimensionals and Stampin Up Pearls and Rhinestones.  I am all for keeping clutter to a minimum on my craft table, so decided to make myself one.

As I was making it, I thought ...wow, this would make a neat card!  A stand up and shout Happy Birthday card.  So spent the next few hours, converting it to a card, especially one that would fit easily into an envelope.  I was very happy with how it turned out.  This stand up and shout Happy Birthday card is for Megan, my son's girlfriend as today is her birthday!!





A close up of the card front....notice the large rhinestones on the flower centers and smaller rhinestones scattered amongst the green splatter drops?? 


If you would like the instructions on how to make this stand up and shout Happy Birthday card, comment below leaving your email address and I will be happy to send them to you.

Product List
Crushed Curry Stampin' Write Marker
Crushed Curry Stampin' Write Marker
[131901]
$4.50


Cheers
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment