Sunday, July 17, 2016

Wedding Wishes

My beautiful niece, Kayla, got married last weekend to her soul mate, Nate.  I remember sitting in the hospital corridor 28 years ago, for what seemed like hours, excitedly waiting for her to be born.  My, what a beautiful, intelligent, strong woman she has grown into.

My husband and I wanted to get her something special, so trucked off to The Bay in Ottawa where she was registered.  We had selected something off her list, and figured its a towel, how hard can it be to find.  Wrong!   I searched high and low for this particular towel, as did my husband AND the sales assistant.  Her computer even said there were 12 in stock....it was quite a mystery to us all.  The sales assistant disappeared into the back somewhere, and came running out 20 minutes later, rushing over to a wall display and pulled down two towels...which actually looked like curtains to me....and voila, we had our treasured towels.

The card, of course, was easier to handle.  Although I took my time choosing the colours and layering pieces.  



The silver metallic cardstock I used to layer between the Wisteria Wonder cardstock base and the Whisper White image, I think I actually purchased ages ago in Walmart.  The rest of the supplies of course, are from my Stampin Up store.  You can purchase any of these items yourself online by following the tab above to SHOP NOW, and be sure to use the hostess code located in the top right hand corner of this blog to become eligible for a gift from me.  

Or email me at baashunt@gmail.com as I have both a Workshop and Stampin Club this week that I can add your order to.  Might save you on shipping !!


Product List
Blender Pens
[102845]
$13.50


Have a fabulous week.
Cheers
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment