Saturday, August 20, 2016

August Card Class

Have your ever wanted to try card making...but not sure where to start? I remember the first time I went into Michaels to look for stickers and card stock.... I was so overwhelmed with all the choices,  realized I had no idea what I was doing, so I left with nothing but a headache.

Last November I went with a friend to a card class, my first time.....and learned a few simple techniques, giggled and laughed with everyone, found my inner craft queen...and became hooked!!  Now I want to share my passion with everyone. So I offer my own card making classes in my (new) large craft room at my home in Kemptville, Ontario once a month.

Next Friday - August 26 is my next class and we are making two cards for $10.  One using pretty designer series paper and my new favourite, touch off texture stamp set....and the other using the reflection technique and Wetlands stamp set. 



Sign up and join me!!   Click on the Classes and Events tab above and use the link to register. Registration helps me to know how many card pieces to cut out and reserves your spot. All supplies provided, including refreshments. 

Looking forward to seeing you.
Cheers
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment