Monday, August 1, 2016

Happiness Is....

Don't you just love long weekends??   I do....and this one was particularly lovely because my husband was off work too.  He is a shift worker and quite often works on weekends.  

I spent most of the weekend in my craft room, (making all the new samples of this months Stamp of The Month - to be revealed Wednesday, plus my customer thank you cards, and a few others) while my husband worked in the yard...cleaning the siding and pottering about.   We stopped for lunch together, sitting on our deck enjoying the weather.  Evenings we BBQ'd and watched movies.  We had all kinds of plans going into the weekend....but they fell by the wayside as we just hung out together instead.  I think I will dedicate this card to my hubby, Bob.



If you would like to know what I used to make this card...see the product list below. Click on and Check out the Serene Scenery paper...it really is fabulous, and makes card making all that much easier! Please note, however...the Beautiful Ride stamp set is now retired.


Product List
Beautiful Ride Photopolymer Stamp Set
Beautiful Ride Photopolymer Stamp Set
[140738]
$21.00


If you would like to know how to make colourful cards, please see the tab above CLASSES AND EVENTS for the next Class and Club dates - August events are now posted!! Or contact me at baashunt@gmail.com if you would like to book your own Workshop, hosted right here in my Kemptville home.  No cleaning up and dishes for you!!  Just invite your friends over and bring a snack....YOU get all the hostess benefits and rewards.  Your friends get to "Make and Take" home a card and have some fun. It's a win, win!!

Enjoy the rest of your long weekend.....
Cheers
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment