Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Made With Love - Week #1

It's the first Wednesday of the month, which means it's time for a NEW Colourful Cards Stamp of the Month.  Each month I choose a stamp set from the current catalogue and make samples of all the different ways to use it.  The stamp set I chose for August is Made With Love.  Consisting of 20 stamps, there are so many options to welcome a sweet baby into the family!  It's a two-step stampin set which give you so many creative options....here is the first one for this month.



Isn't it cute??   I couldn't decide if I liked blue or pink...so made one of each colour.  If you would like to know what I used to make this, check out the product list below.  Click on any item, and it will take you directly to my online store with more details, or to place an order.


Product List
Blender Pens

[102845]
$13.50


If you would like to know how to make colourful cards, please see the tab above CLASSES AND EVENTS for the next Class and Club dates - August events are now posted!! Or contact me at baashunt@gmail.com if you would like to book your own Workshop, hosted right here in my Kemptville home.  No cleaning up and dishes for you!!  Just invite your friends over and bring a snack....YOU get all the hostess benefits and rewards.  Your friends get to "Make and Take" home a card and have some fun. It's a win, win!!

Have a great week.

Cheers
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment