Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Made With Love - Week #2

Babies, babies everywhere right now.  Thankfully I have lots of cards made using my favourite new stamp, coincidently the Stamp of The Month for August, Made With Love.  This week I am highlighting a baby girl card....using the delicate Pink Pirouette card stock and water colour paper.  I fussy cut the little onesie after stamping a pattern on the front, then popped it up with dimensions.  What do you think??



If you would like to know what I used to make this sweet card, check the product list below. Click on any of the little pictures to go directly to my website to order.  When you order online, don't forget to use the Hostess Code located in the top right hand corner of my blog to receive a thank you gift from me.


Product List


If you would like to know how to make colourful cards, please see the tab above CLASSES AND EVENTS for the next Class and Club dates - August events are now posted plus the new Specialty Workshop - Tin Of Cards!! Or contact me at baashunt@gmail.com if you would like to book your own Workshop, hosted right here in my Kemptville home.  No cleaning up and dishes for you!!  Just invite your friends over and bring a snack....YOU get all the hostess benefits and rewards.  Your friends get to "Make and Take" home a card and have some fun. It's a win, win!!

Have a great week.
Cheers
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment