Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Made With Love - Week #3

Last week I showed you a baby girl card....using the delicate Pink Pirouette card stock and water colour paper in the Stamp of the Month series - Made With Love.  Today, I am going to share with you a baby boy card.   






I made this with soothing Soft Sky card stock, Whisper White card stock and an embossing folder called Swiss Dots I picked  up from a friend.  I love the way this little tag on the front highlights the cute little stamped onesie which again, I fussy cut and popped up with dimensionals, added a pretty pearl and some white ribbon.  



Just for fun, when Carolin - my eldest son's girlfriend came over to stamp with me - she made one the same in reverse colours!!  It's so cool to see how the same card looks, in a different colour combo.  Love the little balloon she added. Great job!!  

If you would like to see what I used to make this cute baby boy card, check out the product list below.   As always, to order one of these items, just click on the image to take you directly to my online store.   If you order direct, don't forget to use the hostess code in the top right hand corner of my blog, to receive a thank you gift from me.


























Product List

If you would like to know how to make your own Colourful Cards, please see the tab above CLASSES AND EVENTS for the next Class and Club dates.  Or contact me at baashunt@gmail.com if you would like to stamp with friends at your own Workshop, hosted right here in my craft room!  No cleaning up, no dishes or extra work for you....just invite your friends over, bring a snack and have some fun.  Your friends get to "make and take" a card home and you get all the hostess benefits and rewards.  

Cheers
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment