Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Made With Love - Week 4

The final week for this super cute stamp set Made With Love.  This week, I wanted you to see that the stamp set is not just for New Baby cards...you can use it for Birthday Cards too. Know any little girls who are turning 2 years old??



I used a few stamp sets to make this one....Touch of Texture for the background stamping in Blushing Bride ink, Number of Years for the big number two , Honeycomb Happiness (a retired stamp) for the balloon and of course the little dear that I fussy cut is from Made with Love. I can't remember which stamp set the Happy Birthday came from...if you can, leave me a note below and the card is yours!!!

See below for all the products used...click on the little product picture to take you to my website where you can order direct.  If you order direct, don't forget to use the hostess code located at the top right hand corner of my blog to receive a gift from me at the end of the month.


Product List
Number Of Years Photopolymer Bundle
Number Of Years Photopolymer Bundle
[140811]
$60.25


If you would like to know how to make your own Colourful Cards, please see the tab above CLASSES AND EVENTS for the next Class and Club dates.  Or contact me at baashunt@gmail.com if you would like to stamp with friends at your own Workshop, hosted right here in my craft room!  No cleaning up, no dishes or extra work for you....just invite your friends over, bring a snack and have some fun.  Your friends get to "make and take" a card home and you get all the hostess benefits and rewards.  

Cheers
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment