Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Made With Love - Week #5

So because its still August....and there were five Wednesday's in the month, I decided to do one more Made With Love card.  It really is such a cute stamp set....and I believe you can do way more than just welcome a baby.  I wanted to show you just how versatile it was....check out this Christmas Card!!   I did use the sentiment from another stamp set....a new one from the Holiday catalogue which launches tomorrow and some old Christmas paper that I picked up from Michaels.  My new Stampin Up Christmas DSP is on its way as I type this!!



I used my Ornate Tag Topper punch which is now retired, but you could use the Scalloped Tag Topper which is still available in the annual catalogue.  That's the beauty of Stampin Up products, you can use old and new to make colourful cards!!

Product List


If you would like to know how to make your own Colourful Cards, please see the tab above CLASSES AND EVENTS for the next Class and Club dates.  Or contact me at baashunt@gmail.com if you would like to stamp with friends at your own Workshop, hosted right here in my craft room!  No cleaning up, no dishes or extra work for you....just invite your friends over, bring a snack and have some fun.  Your friends get to "make and take" a card home and you get all the hostess benefits and rewards.  

Cheers
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment