Monday, August 8, 2016

Moving to a New Home

It was a really busy weekend for me.  As you know, it was my eldest son's birthday on Saturday....but before we headed into Ottawa to celebrate with him, hubby and I helped move our youngest son and his lovely girlfriend, into their new abode.  A super cute little apartment in Merrickville.  Finally....hubby and I are empty nesters!!  

Check out the lovely little card I made them.  Megan loves collecting bugs, so this stamp set was just perfect.  I used the beautiful serene scenery DSP as a background.   Hope you like it as much as they did.




If you would like to make this card yourself, check out the list of products I used below.  Click on any of the little pictures to go directly to my website to order.  When you order online, don't forget to use the Hostess Code located in the top right hand corner of my blog to receive a thank you gift from me.



Product List

If you would like to know how to make colourful cards, please see the tab above CLASSES AND EVENTS for the next Class and Club dates - August events are now posted!! Or contact me at baashunt@gmail.com if you would like to book your own Workshop, hosted right here in my Kemptville home.  No cleaning up and dishes for you!!  Just invite your friends over and bring a snack....YOU get all the hostess benefits and rewards.  Your friends get to "Make and Take" home a card and have some fun. It's a win, win!!

Have a great week.
Cheers
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment