Monday, August 29, 2016

Project Life

I tried scrapbooking once, about 10 years ago.....and managed two pages.  It took so long to complete a page, I gave up.  I was making memories faster than I could record them.  Then digital camera's came along....and iPhones and well, I just kept clicking and clicking.  Trouble was, I rarely went back to look at the photo's I had taken.  The iPhone 3 morphed into an iPhone 6 over the years, and where the heck the two previous phones packed with photo's went, is anybodies guess.

I needed a new plan.   Stampin Up provided that very plan in the most creatively fun product....Project Life.   Project Life lets you easily and quickly create page layouts using photo pocket pages, card collections with exclusive artwork, accessory packs containing die-cuts, wooden pieces, stickers, washi tape and more....plus fabulous photopolymer stamp sets.

I started my 6" x 8" album in May to document a trip to Las Vegas with my hubby and our youngest son.  We met my dad and brother, who are from England, there.  I used the Moments Like These Project Life Card Collection and Accessories to showcase our memories.  This past weekend, I added more pages and photographs from a trip hubby and I took in July to Collingwood, Ontario.  It literally took me less than two hours to select photo's, build pages and journal about our relaxing three days...sunburn and all.



Imagine all the other fabulous reason's to keep memories using Project Life: A new baby, first grandchild, christmas, wedding, vacation, a year in the life of your child.  So many great reasons to get those photo's off your iPhones and smart phones and into a book you can flip for years.  Which actually contains stories and memories to pass on.

I am going to be putting on a Project Life Specialty Workshop in October.....make sure you keep checking my Classes and Events tab above for the registration information.

If you would like to know what I used to make my Travel Adventure Memory Book....see the list of products below.

Product List


Have a great week....making future memories.

Cheers
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment