Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Summer Social Post Show

Last Saturday, I was in the beautiful village of Merrickville displaying and selling my Colourful Cards at the Summer Social Vendor Bazaar.  




I had Birthday Cards, Sympathy Cards, Baby Cards, Thank You Cards and Everyday Cards. It's lovely hearing people ooh and arh over my designs and tell me who they are sending them to and why. Every one of my cards are numbered on the back as they are all originals.

While at these vendor show, I love walking around and checking out the other vendor tables. One particularly caught my eye, as it had this rather large but oh so beautiful wire horse on display.  



Kate lives in Oxford Mills, Ontario and makes the most beautiful Wire Ponies and Paintings on Glass.  I simply could not stop looking at this beautiful creation. Rather than me, tell you, how long it takes her to make these stunning pieces...check out her Facebook page and drop her a line.  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011115034193&sk=about

Another vendor I found completely fascinating was Meghan Scott from "Intuition Dog Training".  She has her own business in Smiths Falls, training dogs and as her tag line say - creating harmony at home.  She brought one of her dogs with her for the day, a Boxer called Karma, and wow...so well behaved.  I watched with interest as other dogs and their owners came by to chat with her, heard some of her tips and tricks and even tried them on my Alfie when I got home. She is also on Facebook - check her out     https://www.facebook.com/intuitiondogtraining/

Tomorrow is Stamp of the Month...so check back to see my latest sample from Made With Love.  

Cheers
Anne


No comments:

Post a Comment