Monday, August 15, 2016

Summer Social Vendor Bazaar

It's seems ages since I have done a vendor show...and over the last few months I have made something like 70 cards.  Check these two I made last night...




So its time to sell some of them off.  My cards are always $3.00 each or 4 for $10.00.  It's always handy to keep some cards on hand for those moments when words cannot express....or a baby arrives before they should....or you find out your friend is having a birthday, and you forgot!   

Come and check out my table at the SUMMER SOCIAL VENDOR BAZAAR, in the lovely little town of Merrickville, Ontario this Saturday - August 20th.  10:00am - 3:00pm.   It's at the Community Hall which is 106 Read Street, Merrickville.  All the proceeds go to local animal rescues, I Am Alive, A Chance Rescue and Furry Tales Rescue.  Lots of local artisans, vendors, face painting, raffles, a canteen and even animals available for adoption.   

Come and see my Colourful Cards table ..purchase some cards, hear about my Colourful Card Classes and Workshops (there will be sign up sheets on hand) and visit with the other vendors. I am excited to see you there.

Have a great week.
Cheers
Anne


No comments:

Post a Comment