Friday, August 26, 2016

Tin of Cards Workshop

Sometimes, I think two hours of crafting and card making fun with my friends and customers on a Friday night, is just not enough.  Especially if I am teaching a new technique, or we get off track while chatting and giggling.   I never want the evening to end!!   So I thought, let's make it longer!!  Let's do a complete 4 hour workshop on a Saturday, and throw in a lunch.  How much fun would that be??

So my first Saturday Specialty Workshop is on September 10th.  It's called a Tin of Cards Workshop, and features a fabulous product from the Stampin Up Annual catalogue on page 160.  Designer Tin of Cards kit, which comes in a lovely tin with dividers to store the finished cards.  You get enough supplies to make up 16 cards with envelopes, four different designs. The really cool thing is, each design is actually a sample of some of the new Suites featured in the catalogue. I made up one of each, to show you....





I have the stamp set to go with it, plus all the inks....all you need to do is purchase the kit, and bring along your own adhesives.  I am charging $50 for the workshop.   The kit itself is $36.00 so plus shipping and tax comes to $44.75.   The additional $5.25 will cover a light lunch, treats and refreshments.

If you would like to register....please follow this link to sign up. 
I will then contact you to arrange payment in advance, via Visa, EFT or cash.   I need to order these kits soon, so we will have them in time....so don't delay!!   I would hate you to miss out on a fun Saturday workshop.

Have a great weekend!!

Cheers
Anne   

No comments:

Post a Comment