Tuesday, September 20, 2016

August Thank You Cards

I love working on my customer Thank You cards....and always have a silly smile on my face when I am making them.  So thankful for their support and humbled that they choose me as their Stampin Up Demonstrator.  Some of my customers who order online or through Paper Pumpkin, I have never even met!!  They still get a card though and one day I hope they will attend one of my classes in person.  How cool would that be.   

I am meeting so many lovely people through this business and the art of card making. Thank you for taking time to read my blog too....comment below with what you are thankful for today.



I love using the Stampin Up Note cards and Envelopes....and literally just stamping on them.  No layers, no embellishments...just imagination. Perfect for mailing too.  Touch of Texture is also fast becoming one of my favourite stamp sets...great for backgrounds and is actually a TWO pack set!!  If you would like to know what I used to make them, see below.

Product List


If you would like to know how to make your own Colourful Cards, please see the tab above CLASSES AND EVENTS for the next Class and Club dates.  Or contact me at baashunt@gmail.com if you would like to stamp with friends by hosting your own Workshop right here in my craft room!  No cleaning up, no dishes or extra work for you....just invite your friends over, bring a snack and have some fun. Your friends get to "make and take" a card and you get all the hostess benefits and rewards.  

Cheers
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment